Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC has a wealth of information that relates to sports and athletics. This link is a tie to information about concussions.
- The North American Society for Sports History
promotes, stimulates, and encourages study and research and writing of the history of sport.
- The National Federation of State High School Associations offers a variety of sports webinars designed for coaches or parents. There is a nominal fee for most courses. In particular, they offer a free course, Concussions in Sports-V2.0
Physical Activity Council (PAC)
- A consortium of trade associations in sports, fitness and recreation that combine resources to conduct a study detailing the Sports, Fitness and Recreational Habits of all Americans.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance has developed a program that provides coaches and parents with tools for providing young athletes with valuable life lessons on the playing field.
- The USOC has produced this website to create awareness about misconduct in sports.
- The charitable foundation of the USTA has prodcued the report The USTA Serves Special Report: More Than a Sport: Tennis, Education and Health.
Women's Sports Foundation -
WSF conducts research that benefits women athletes in all sports.